Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Experiment

Continuing the tradition (or at least the naming convention), I've also joined the fray of CompuMentor bloggers. I don't know if she was referring to me, but I do admit I have some reservations about starting a blog. I don't doubt I will enter a conversation with others out there on topics of potential importance - I just don't know how many participants will actually be members of nonprofit arts organziations.... And that's fairly important to me - I've seen too many well-meaning technology solutions fail to live up to expectations because they didn't actually take into account nonprofit technology users' input.

So the first order of the day is if you're reading any of this, and you are on the staff of an arts organization, lemme know. And I'll repeat that request often.... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home