Thursday, November 03, 2005

Blogging is hard

Well, that's not true. Blogging gets easier every time you do it until it's almost like sending out an email. But the challenge is upkeep. In my slow weeks, I read 5-15 blogs across a variety of topics; and I keep up my own posts too. This is a symbiotic relationship, because a technology-centric blog (as opposed to a personal journal) requires regular online reading. Well, in my swamped weeks, my Bloglines account (which basically "stores" unread blog posts from the blogs I'm interested in) quickly overwhelms me if I don't read it everyday And then I have nothing to say because I'm trying to catch up popn my reading.

Which is why I've pointed you to some of my favorite online weblogs - so you can read them while I try to catch up.

In the meantime, I hope you had a Happy Halloween, a meaningful Day of the Dead, and Happy Eid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home