Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dance website puts it together

OK, so I complain when my online searching of the performing arts is limited to theatre - then proceed to do a search based on the keyword "theatre" (see my previous post).

In rectifying that, I came across an interesting UK-based dance website called Critical Dance that has an intersting combination of online functionalities I've been discussin here:
  • An ongoing "magazine" (with submissions from "non-experts")
  • An extensive image gallery
  • An extensive forum where a) the most recent "talk" is excerpted on the front page, b) almost every topic is current...
  • Threads of their reviews reposted to their forums to continue the discussion. A good example is here (although it's a little difficult to follow the timeline).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home