Thursday, February 03, 2005

What?

It's clear there are a bunch of early adopters among the blogging crowd.

I'm not one of them.

So I'm a perfect guinea-pig "Missing Link". If I can "get" the cool ideas - and tools - that make blogging useful, and make the process transparent by doing so in this space - then maybe other folks (and hopefully the target audience - staff at arts nonprofits) will be able to get it too. That is - if they're worth it... I don't want to make a value judgement in advance.

Because when a coworker says:

... Spurl interfaces with del.icio.us. You enter a link using spurl -- it gets recorded in both systems. But spurl has a very nice little feature -- you can grab a bit of javascript that will display the links in your webpage. Easy.

I say ....
"What?"

I got a Spurl account. I got a Bloglines account. I got a Del.icio.us account. I feel like I have the virtual version of a Geek Belt.

What do I do with them? (You don't have to answer that question yet....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home