Friday, September 01, 2006

Aloha - Movin' On

Yes it's true. After 10 years, I have left CompuMentor. (And I'm only now catching up to updating this blog....)

I will be consulting - in and around a lot of the topics covered in this blog, as well as my new "independent me" blog.

I'm also the part-time Director of Technology at a small K-8 school in San Franicisco. I haven't cleared it with them yet that I'll be talking about my work and lessons learned there - but I will name the skill soon. ;-)

In the meantime, there's always a ton of unfinished business - blog posts I have yet to compose; several dozen unanswered emails from leftover projects I've been working on; and several more dozen unanswered emails from people wishing me well.

Thanks. And I'm not really going anywhere. Just moving over here.

OBDouglasAdams: So long and thanks for all the fish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent,
let alone the content!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home